- Do you have a fast-paced lifestyle and are starting to feel the wear and tear of life, from diminished energy, to increasing weight, stress and more?
- Do you have a family history of cardiovascular disease and are keen to assess your personal risk and optimise your diet to prevent it?
- Do you have hypertension or high cholesterol levels and would like to tailor your diet to improve your health?
- Do you have a family history of diabetes and would like to optimise your diet to prevent it?
- Have you been diagnosed with metabolic syndrome or diabetes and are interested in what diet can do to improve your health?
- Do you have a family history of age-related cognitive decline and want to optimise your health to prevent it?
Whether you are healthy and want to have your diet optimised for effective prevention and delayed ageing or you are experiencing health concerns and want to use Nutritional Therapy to improve your health, Borecole Nutrition can help you. Our clients are successful high flyers that are interested in investing in their long-term health and disease prevention by applying nutrition science.
At Borecole Nutrition we are particularly interested in the cardiovascular and metabolic health of our clients and in the prevention and management of age-related diseases such as cognitive decline.
Nutritional Therapy is the application of nutrition science in the promotion of health. Nutritional Therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and wellbeing.
Through a detailed clinical history and, in certain circumstances, targeted laboratory tests, potential nutritional imbalances that may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns are identified and assessed. A personalised nutritional and lifestyle program is then recommended.
Nutritional Therapy is not a replacement for medical advice and any client who presents with ‘red flag’ signs or symptoms is always referred to their medical professional. Nutritional Therapists frequently work alongside a medical professional and will communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in the client’s care to explain any nutritional therapy programme that has been provided.
To understand what to expect from a Nutritional Therapy consultation click here.
For our programs and prices click here.
To know what other conditions Nutritional Therapy can help click here.